If you are not sure how to create your headers on ISP Twitter please watch the upgrade features training videofirst.
1. Sign in to your Twitter account.
2. Click on the gear icon in the top navigation bar and select Edit profile.
3. Click the Change photo button next to your photo. You’ll be given the option to select an existing photo, take a photo, or remove your existing photo.
4. Next click on Change header to upload a new header photo or remove your existing header photo (file must be smaller than 5MB).
5. Browse your PC and select the header design you have created and then click on the Save changes button.